30 Days of Prayer for Afghanistan – Mon 23rd August to Tue 21st September 2021
We are so grateful for your prayers for Afghanistan during this critical season. We are sensing an important window this next month for God’s saints around the world to cry out with fervent, desperate prayer for the truth of the Gospel to go forth in power and love in the land of Afghanistan.
We would like to call for a 30 day season of daily prayer starting today Monday August 23rd through to Tuesday September 21st around these 5 prayer points below.
Please join us as the Lord leads you.
- Pray for the power of the Gospel to reach the lost and broken! Focus on the gospel as the answer not the government. 1:16
- Pray for Laborers to be thrust forth in the harvest fields of Afghanistan. Matthew 9:37-38
- Pray for the hurting brothers and sisters enduring severe persecution and suffering during this season. Let’s stand together with them in prayer! 13:3
- Pray for finances for the Harvest. Get behind RUN (org) and/or numerous other ministry initiatives that understand how to multiply in spiritually dark times. Phil 4:19
- Pray for an increase in spiritual discernment and wisdom for our government leaders around the world. 1 Timothy 2:1-5
Let’s cry out with Courageous and Bold Faith according to Ephesians 3:20-21,
“Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen”
We will be publishing further updates during these 30 Days at www.ipcprayer.org/pray4afghanistan